This is an exciting opening for an Account Executive with existing experience to join a rapidly evolving and expanding corporate communications consultancy. With clients spanning the financial services, consumer, energy, leisure, legal and property sectors, there is real opportunity to work broadly across sectors, delivering both a corporate and financial PR service to clients.
With an impressive amount of growth in recent years, the agency is committed to delivering forward thinking, complete solutions to their clients, there is great opportunity to experience a lot of diversity and it is a constantly challenging and stretching environment.
There is a collaborative, fun office culture with a packed social events calendar and an emphasis on on-going training. An intellectual, driven individual looking for stimulating work would fit in well with the team, and they are keen to promote and progress team members who rise to the challenge.
- Supporting client management and servicing
- Social media; online content generation and coverage
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Generating materials and pitches for new business
- Writing press releases and research reports
- Developing campaign content
Skills and Experience required
- A good degree and strong academic background
- Experience of working in Corporate Communications and/or Financial PR
- IPO and M&A desirable, but not required
- Demonstrable understanding of business, politics, media and the wider outside world
- Well-versed in social media and digital content usage
- An enthusiastic people person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.