Fantastic opportunity to join world-leading consultancy firm, working in London’s West End. You will be a highly-organised multi-tasker who enjoys a varied role – you will have a proven track record as an Business Manager, ideally in professional services, including having managed people.
You will work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure the smooth running of this closely-knit firm, including overseeing Front of House, client meeting coordination, facilitates and policy management, and anything else needed. There will also be exciting opportunities to involve yourself in other facets of the team's work, including events management. The firm’s go-getting and ambitious team have incredibly high standards, so you will be the sort who loves performing at a high level, often under pressure.
The company can offer a generous salary and outstanding ‘perks’. This role can be part or full time, depending on candidate preference, with flexibility on how the time is worked – to be negotiated to suit both you and the firm. This role can offer an excellent work/life balance.
You will have:
- A confident and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with an open, non-confrontational style
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An organised and transparent work style
- Excellent skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- A flexible, pro-active, confident and 'can-do' approach to every task that you tackle
- Previous Office Management experience, including –
- Managing all office logistics and administration (e.g. invoices, POs, procurement, vendor management, etc.)
- Client relationship management
- Event management
- Data management – sensitive handling of confidential information
- Proven track record of being flexible in absorbing multiple duties
Having EA experience would be helpful, as there will be light cover for senior staff members.
You will be the ‘go to’ person in the office, always willing to help. You will be the first port of call and brand representative for this internationally renowned firm.
A superb opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.