EA to Founder / Office Manager at boutique Mayfair asset management house. A fantastic graduate (equv.) opportunity to work in a busy, fast-paced firm – dynamism essential.
For this role, you will enjoy an industrious and challenging professional environment, and thrive when working with a highly successful Founder, who are meticulous, demanding and collegiate. You will see yourself as the lynchpin that fosters their success. You will be flexible, open, ready to turn your hand to anything needed in the office.
In order to tackle the pace, it will be important for you to have solid investment sector EA experience, having already supported at senior level.
Based in a vibrant and slick office of ten, you will enjoy:
- Being busy and much-needed – lots of multitasking: Diaries, meetings, travel. The Founder’s diary is packed 24/7.
- Working in a collegiate fashion – nothing is too much trouble.
- Executing tasks exceptionally every time.
- Relationship-building – with the Founder, team and, over time, with clients.
- Going over and above – coordinating meetings to perfection, which could also include breakfasts/lunches/dinners and mini events.
- Office Management (beautiful, well-maintained serviced office)
There is a strong preference for a degree level education, but exceptions may be made for those with strong alternative investment experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading firm – apply today.