A busy opportunity for a confident, determined EA to join a dynamic tech & healthcare investment firm who work to support and grow some of the most cutting edge companies in the world.
You will support an ambitious and driven deal team of five (including 2 VPs) with their exciting programme of research, deal origination, pitching/presenting and working with a host of external advisers and consultants in their pursuit of new transactions, whilst also taking care of existing investments the firm's portfolio.
On a daily basis this will mean your core responsibilities will encompass the following:
- complex diary and meeting arrangements across time zones
- organising travel and putting together detailed itineraries
- proofing, editing, collating and binding presentations
- managing multi-currency expense claims
- organising board meetings with portfolio companies (coordination, preparing agendas and board packs)
- handling calls, taking messages and decisions in the absence of key members of your team
We are looking for an intelligent, diligent and hard working EA who understands this deal-making environment and that there may be some requirement to support out of hours (which is paid at overtime rates of pay - currently time and a half)
The firm offer a beautiful working location, great benefits and a close knit support staff group of five other assistants who go the extra mile to help each other.
The firm's ideal profile would be a corporate EA who has studied to degree level, with several years of experience in supporting busy executives in a fast-paced, international environment.