A challenging opportunity for a confident, determined Executive Assistant to join the dynamic private equity division of a leading global investment firm
You will support an ambitious and driven deal team of five (including 1 Senior MD) with their exciting programme of research, deal origination, pitching/presenting and working with a host of external advisers and consultants in their pursuit of new transactions, whilst also taking care of existing investments the firm's portfolio.
On a daily basis this will mean your core responsibilities will encompass the following:
- complex diary and meeting arrangements across time zones
- organising travel and putting together detailed itineraries
- proofing, editing, collating and binding presentations
- managing multi-currency expense claims
- organising board meetings with portfolio companies (coordination, preparing agendas and board packs)
- handling calls, taking messages and decisions in the absence of key members of your team
We are looking for an intelligent, diligent and hard working Executive Assistant who understands this deal-making environment
The firm offer a great working location, great benefits and a close knit support staff group of three other assistants who go the extra mile to help each other in this division.
The firm's ideal profile would be an EA with private equity experience who has studied to degree level, with several years of experience in supporting busy executives in a fast-paced, international environment.