Globally-renowned consultancy firm seeks a super bright, diligent and proactive Executive Assistant to provide seamless float assistance.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading firm with clients from a vast range of industries, such as finance, manufacturing, media, government and FMCG. This client actively promotes the self-development of their support staff, and provides ample opportunity to further your interests, either professionally, or personally.
As an Executive Assistant, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive, complex diary management - often across multiple time-zones
- Travel management - including preparing itineraries
- Document production/proof-reading
- Inbox management
- Liaising with clients
- Forming lasting relationships with other EAs within a collaborative team environment
- Ad-hoc project work
- Administrative assistance, i.e. filing, stationary supplies
- Providing cover for partners that receive EA support during EA holidays or sickness
You will be:
- Proactive and flexible with a 'can-do' attitude
- Organised with experience working with complex diaries at a senior level
- Available to prioritise effectively with superb time-management skills
- Willing to provide the highest levels of client service, both internally and externally with a positive attitude
- Able to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Able to work seamlessly with others as a strong team player
- Able to handle situations with maturity and integrity, able to empathise with all team expectations
- Able to predict and resolve issues before conflict arises in a calm, logical manner
- Able to work effectively under extreme pressure, maintaining a calm and poised manner
You will have:
- Several years' experience of working in a fast-paced, professional environment at a senior level
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join and grown within a leading consultancy firm. The EA role will be incredibly full and varied, and offers plenty of scope for personal and professional development as part of a cohesive and collaborative team.
CVs will be considered on a rolling basis - so, if we have sparked your interest, please apply immediately!