Graduate Team Assistant/Office Manager
A very well-established investment firm are looking for a graduate Team Assistant / Office Manager with at least 1 – 2 years’ office experience. You must have experience of arranging international travel.
Based in the City, you would be supporting in a small family office of up to 12. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will also gain exposure to senior level, working closely with an inspiring CEO and covering for his PA when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the office
- PA cover for the CEO when required
- Liaising with suppliers
- Handle facility/IT related issues
- Team support – printing, binding, preparing meeting materials
- Daily lunch orders for the team, and replenishing office/kitchen supplies
A varied support role, the client seeks an articulate, organised individual who is able to remain calm under pressure and use their initiative. A problem solver, you will always stay one step and be proactive, considered the ‘go to’ person for the office. Using a wide range of software packages such as Microsoft Office, Mac and Android, you will need to be tech savvy and able to troubleshoot effectively.
- Reliable and discrete
- Attention to detail
- Able to react to last minute changes
- Organised and adaptable
- Degree educated
- 1 – 2 years’ office experience
A role for someone that always likes to be kept busy, you will be granted responsibilities very early on, and be able to work in a discrete and professional manner. This role will pay £25 – 30k depending on experience. Please apply now to be considered.