This leading PR and IR advisory firm is looking for an exceptional individual to join their highly regarded team advising clients on strategic IR, investor feedback, financial calendar messaging and corporate governance.
The team is fairly flat, so visibility levels are high and the chance to gain responsibility quickly. Opportunity for growth is high, as while there is a strong existing client base, there is also a steady flow of new business across all industry sectors.
Unlike some of their larger competitors, this firm is more nimble when it comes to client service and able to offer consultants the chance to make an impact on the shape and direction of the business. Consultants are also well rewarded financially with a higher than average bonus.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include blend of IR and media oriented activity:
- Advising clients of best practice IR trends and regulatory developments including digital communications
- Providing support with clients’ financial calendar announcements, crisis management, M&A and IPOs
- Coordinating analyst and press meetings, writing briefing notes and summaries
- Writing reports and carrying out perception studies of the financial community
- Pitching new business and attending client meetings
- Building a network of buy-side and sell-side contacts throughout the city and helping to arrange and host networking events.
- Developing marketing collateral and presentations, including credentials and regulatory updates to support analyst/investor outreach.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2/3 years City or IR experience
- Strong writing skills and financial literacy– CIR qualification
- Passion for communications
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Good presentation skills
- Ideally good knowledge of the investor landscape
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship