Broad thinking, internationally minded, creative and passionate about communications. This firm doesn’t only lay claim to being different, but have built a strong list of retained clients within the financial and professional services sphere to prove it.
The London office was launched nearly three years ago and the team is ready to expand, having started to build the strong reputation the New York based mother ship enjoys in the US market.
Not only does their determined, sky’s the limit culture set them apart from their peers, but also their broad range of capabilities across the marketing communications mix means that they do far more than just traditional PR.
The London and New York based team work seamlessly on many clients, so there is a lot of communication between offices. Short term secondments in either city often take place to provide on the ground support for particularly large projects.
If you are looking for an environment where you won’t get boxed in and want to work as part of a lively ambitious team who are going places, this opportunity could be spot on.
· Copy writing such as press releases and website content
· Media monitoring, press reviews and reports
· New business research, presentation formulation
· Influencer mapping
· Journalist and blogger relations, daily interaction and relationship building
· Daily client interaction
· Contributing to strategic planning
Skills and Experience Required:
· Previous experience in either a PR agency or in-house communications role
· Exposure to the financial services sector, in particular Asset Management or FinTech
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Interest in international work, experience in the US would be a bonus
· Understanding of the corporate communications mix and an integrated approach
It is essential to have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.